This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Thai Confectionery sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Confectionery categories and their packaging.
- Exchange rate fluctuations to impact dollar revenue growth of multinational companies in Thailand
- Product innovation coupled with premiumization driving growth in the Thai Confectionery market
- Desire to Indulge and Fun and enjoyment are the leading motivational factors influencing Confectionery consumption in Thailand
- The desire to seek out new culinary chocolate experiences is driving the launch of premium quality and gourmet ranges of indulgent chocolate flavors
- Flexible Packaging is the leading packaging material, driven by demand across all categories
Positive socio-economic factors such as a high share of the working population, rapid urbanization, and a rise in disposable income will boost growth in the Confectionery market in Thailand. Sugar Confectionery is the largest category by value while Gum is forecast to register the highest growth during 2013-2018. Mondel?z International is the leading player in the Thai Confectionery market and holds the majority share in categories such as Gum and Sugar Confectionery, while Nestlé is the market leader in the Chocolate category.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the Thai Confectionery sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market and identify the key trends that will drive growth in the coming years.
Table of ContentsExecutive Summary
- Macro economic analysis
- Overall value -volume analysis
- Value -volume analysis by categories
- Market share analysis
- Key trends
- Private label vs. national brand penetration
- Growth analysis
- Leading retailers
- Key distribution formats by categories
- Key packaging material and type
-Top packaging closures and outers
Leading players with market share
Data Appendix and Summary MethodologyList Of TablesNAList Of FiguresNA