This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Romanian Confectionery sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Confectionery categories and their packaging.
- Innovations and rising demand for healthy products will contribute to the growth of Confectionery products in Romania.
- Marketing will be the key to success in the highly competitive Romanian market.
- Indulgence and the search for Better Value for Money is driving consumption in the Confectionery market.
- Fun and Enjoyment and Personal Space and Time are other trends influencing consumption behavior in the Confectionery market.
- Low cost and ease of packaging will continue to drive the use of Bag/Sachets and Films in Romania.
The Chocolate category accounted for largest share by value in 2013, and will continue to hold the largest share of the Romanian Confectionery market. Romania is on a path to recovery from economic uncertainty, owing to positive political change and a stable macroeconomic policy, the future prospects are good. Consumer sentiment is positive, and with improving income consumers are looking for new innovations in the Confectionery sector.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the Romanian Confectionery sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market, and identify the key trends that will drive growth in the coming years.
Table of ContentsExecutive Summary
- Macro economic analysis
- Overall value -volume analysis
- Value -volume analysis by categories
- Market share analysis
- Key trends
- Leading retailers
- Key distribution formats by categories
- Key packaging material and type
-Top packaging closures and outers
Leading players with market share
Data Appendix and Summary MethodologyList Of TablesNAList Of FiguresNA