This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Mexican Confectionery sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Confectionery categories and their packaging.
- Mexico's Confectionery market is driven by a large youth population and a rising middle class.
- Fun and Enjoyment and Experience Seeking are the major motivational factors for consumption of Confectionery products in Mexico.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets are the most preferred retail channel for purchasing Confectionery in Mexico, followed by Convenience Stores.
- Product innovation and the demand for functional products is on the rise in Mexico driven by the country's young and affluent middle-class population.
- Multinationals lead the Chocolate category while domestic companies are leading Sugar Confectionery by catering local preferences for candies.
The Confectionery market in Mexico is a high growth market driven by the country's large share of young population, increased urbanization and rising disposable income. The Sugar Confectionery is the largest category in the Mexican Confectionery market while Gums are the fastest growing category. Increased premiumization and product innovation is on the rise though growing health concerns will lead to greater demand for functional products.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the Mexican Confectionery sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market and identify the key trends that will drive growth in the coming years.
Table of ContentsExecutive Summary
- Macro economic analysis
- Overall value -volume analysis
- Value -volume analysis by categories
- Market share analysis
- Key trends
- Leading retailers
- Key distribution formats by categories
- Key packaging material and type
-Top packaging closures and outers
Leading players with market share
Data Appendix and Summary MethodologyList Of TablesNAList Of FiguresNA