This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Canadian Bakery and Cereals market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Bakery and Cereals categories.
- The Bakery and Cereals market in Canada is forecast to grow at a moderate rate during 2013-2018, led by high growth in Baking Ingredients and Cakes, Pastries and Sweet Pies.
- Products of high quality and those that offer health benefits are gaining consumer preference in Canada.
- The distribution of Bakery and Cereals is highest through Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, followed by Food and Drink Specialists.
- Demand for Trays and Film packaging is forecast to increase during the 2013-2018 period, with increasing consumption of Cakes, Pastries and Sweet Pies and Cereal Bars respectively.
- The scope of growth is higher for products that can be consumed on-the-go and environmentally friendly products.
The Bakery and Cereals market in Canada is forecast to record moderate growth during 2013-2018 period, supported by increasing demand for premium and high quality products. The market is dominated by international players such as General Mills and Kellogg's, along with competition from private labels in most Bakery and Cereals categories. Consumers' demand for quality and healthy packaged food is resulting in the introduction of innovative products.
Reasons To Buy
This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Canadian Bakery and Cereals market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Bakery and Cereal categories.
Table of ContentsExecutive Summary
- Macro economic analysis
- Overall value -volume analysis
- Value -volume analysis by categories
- Market share analysis
- Key trends
- Private label vs. national brand penetration
- Growth analysis
- Leading retailers
- Key distribution formats by categories
- Key packaging material and type
-Top packaging closures and outers
Leading players with market share
Data Appendix and Summary MethodologyList Of TablesNAList Of FiguresNA