This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Argentine Bakery and Cereals market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Bakery and Cereals categories.
- The food retail market in Argentina has the presence of both international and domestic players such as Carrefour, Cencosud, and Coto. Convenience Stores account for the largest share of Argentina's Bakery and Cereals sales.
- As convenience is important to the Argentine consumer, many small neighborhood stores have been opened. Brands need to ensure the availability of their products in these stores.
- Product innovation is crucial to success in the Bakery and Cereals market of Argentina. Products catering to the age specific needs of the consumers while being priced effectively are in demand.
- As Argentina ranks as one of the leading nations in health concerns, products that are deemed as healthy, low fat, low calorie and sodium, and whole grain products are being increasingly considered in the market.
- Bread and Rolls is the largest category with a 58.1% market share in 2013.
Increased health concerns, due to rising awareness about healthy food have led to the Argentine population consuming more low-fat and high in fiber products. The Bakery and Cereals sector has evolved to facilitate consumers with novel product inclusions, such as omega 3 fatty acids and inulin, to cater to the health conscious consumers. Furthermore, rising disposable incomes, changing lifestyles, and the growing influence of western consumption patterns will drive the demand for Breakfast Cereals.
Reasons To Buy
This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Argentine Bakery and Cereals market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Bakery and Cereal categories.
Table of ContentsExecutive Summary
- Macro economic analysis
- Overall value -volume analysis
- Value -volume analysis by categories
- Market share analysis
- Key trends
- Private label vs. national brand penetration
- Growth analysis
- Leading retailers
- Key distribution formats by categories
- Key packaging material and type
-Top packaging closures and outers
Leading players with market share
Data Appendix and Summary MethodologyList Of TablesNAList Of FiguresNA